Thursday, November 7, 2013

Redefining Beautiful : Day Eleven : A fresh start.

Awaken, darling.
The sun is shining & so are you. You are filled with brilliance. Your worth is more than rubies. & you have a job to do, sweet thing. So it's time to awaken to the whispers of love, & hum to the rhythms of your beckoning Creator.
The King is enthralled by your beauty.
Notice that there's no ifs, &s, or buts. This is not an on-the-condition-of kind of affair, this says you are beautiful. No matter if the mirror shows you grace in the morning, you are delighted in. 

& you know that they say our DNA actually is a song? 

Seriously. 
No two people have an identical song.  A molecular biologist converted protein sequences into classical music. A chord was assigned to each amino acid. You can listen to a protein. Proteins are what your fifty trillion cells are made of that constitute you! (Think Well Live Well Now)

Each of us have our own tune. Our own sound. Which only makes sense when you think about how God gave us the breath of life. All through the lungs. Inaudible, yet, a symphony.
The LORD is my strength & my shield;
my heart trusts in him, he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
& with my song I praise him.
[PSALM 28:7 NIV]
With my song I praise him.
I cannot imagine the damage I do to the perfectly tuned song I am playing when I try to change the person he's made me to be, or cover the things I've decided are best kept hidden. I must sound like a broken record, skipping through God's favorite parts!
To just be I am praising him. Because If the trillions of cells that make me up are worshipping in one accord, I am pretty sure I could be a couch potato for all it would matter & my song would still be playing, shouting his name the same as my very breathing speaks YHWH through the inhales & exhales. Silence cannot even keep a grip on him.
So this is a call to you, sweetness.
To permit God to say kind things over you.
To believe what the Author's written about you.
& to lay claims to who you are.
You are a child of the king- 80, 35, 20, or 13 years stored up. Breathe a sigh of relief if you haven't already, because God is gracious. He loves you with all he's got, & nothing can add to the passion he feels & nothing can dwindle the fire. He is love. Love is his name, & every good romantic comedy has derived from the love he first showed us. You are strangers on earth, & an heir to the kingdom of royalty. So instead of trying to fit in on earth, bring heaven to earth & feel at home. Lastly, you are beautiful. The king has said it himself. So be who you are, let your feelings be tied to his heart about you, & sing on.

Also, please don't really be a couch potato, because that would be unfortunate for you & others, & a sad crippling to the potential opportunities God has awaiting your coming alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment